How’s everyone feeling today? I thought I’d take a moment to gauge your feelings on Upper Fort Stewart. This little project is really made for two groups, me and you. And I’m the least important of the two. You read this site. You make comments here. I want to know what you think. Why? So I can make it better. I’m funny that way. Here’s a few areas of concern to get you thinking.
- Are the posts too long? Too short?
- Would you like to see more actual book reviews?
- Would you like me to write more? Maybe stick to my posting schedule one week out of 52?
- Would you, like me to use, less commas,?
- How’s the sidebar doodad to content ratio? Too high? Too low?
- Does anyone miss my list of recommended Amazon products?
- Does anyone miss my list of interesting recent articles from around the web?
- Does anyone miss quaint words like Doodads, Gee, and Golly? I do.
- Anyone have any trouble viewing this site in their browser?
- Anything weird looking? Horizontal scrolling? Subliminal messages inciting violence towards The Incredible Journey? Missing text?
- Every thing’s easy to read here, right? If it’s not, let me know.
I think that’s it. Any general comments would be appreciated. Anytime. I’ll listen to them all and consider each one. Leave them here in the comment section or send me an email if you’re shy. I’ll try not to make another post like this for at least six months, thanks for bearing through this one.
Leave a Reply